Hydrologic Sciences Academic Concentration

Bylaws and Guidelines

Petition for Variance

Petitions for variances from the published HSAC course guidelines must be submitted by the student’s major advisor to the Chair of the HSAC.

The Chair will then send out the petition by email to the Hydrologic Science Faculty Coordinating Committee for a vote. Upon receipt of a simple majority vote in favor, the petition will be approved and the student will be notified.

Course Completion Form

Upon completing the required courses, students must submit a Course Completion Form signed by their advisor to water-institute@ufl.edu in order to graduate with HSAC on their records. 

Course Completion Form